Total Pageviews

Monday, January 9, 2012

Excuses...Excuses...Excuses...Just Do It!

Do you find that it is convenient to have an excuse for just about anything that you do or want to do?

Is it just a simple part of your vocabulary?

Do you find yourself saying, " I will get to it", "I will do it tomorrow"...Well what we should keep in mind is that TOMORROW is not promised.

This is a new year, new attitude, new goals set and accomplishments to celebrate. 

We cannot get to all of this with a surrounding of excuses.

Just as Nike's signature logo state, "JUST DO IT!"
Have a mindset to go after what you want each and everyday and make things happen. 

Don't wonder if, when and where...JUST DO IT!

Have a thought? Envision it in mind then come up with a realistic ACTION Plan
JUST DO IT!

Here is one for you...

I want to wear it...BUT
I want to try it...BUT
I want to do it...BUT
I want to buy it...BUT
I will one day...BUT
BUT, BUT, BUT..Is that all we know?

What is you were given the chance to do anything in the world?  
What would be the excuse then?

Hmmm, Oh, I didn't have enough time to think about it

Stop making excuses and act upon the desires of your heart for you would be a happier person right from the start.
JUST DO IT!  

No comments:

Post a Comment